close

 

沒想到這首歌還有PortII... 一樣好聽

[Rihanna - Verse 1]
On the first page of our story
在我們的故事的一開始
The future seemed so bright
未來似乎是那麼地美好
Then this thing turned out so evil
慢慢地一切開始變得如此邪惡
I don't know why I'm still surprised
這是為什麼?我還是像第一次一樣那麼驚訝
Even angels have their wicked schemes,
天使也會有她邪惡的陰謀
And you take that to new extremes.
你卻淋漓盡致地把它發揮到極致
But you'll always be my hero,
但是你永遠試圖統治我
Even though you've lost your mind.
因為,你已經喪心病狂
[Rihanna - Chorus]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry Well that's alright because I love the way you lie Love the way you lie Ohh, I love the way you lie

[Rihanna - Verse 2]
Now there's treble in our voices As they shatter from the fight
即使是我提高三倍的聲音也被這場戰爭撕得粉碎
In this tug of war you'll always win
這場我們倆的戰爭中,你永遠是贏家
Even when I'm right
不管我對與錯
Cos you feed me fables from your head
那是因為你一直用你那外強中乾的外表
With violent words and empty threats
和你那虛無縹緲的謊言「養活」著我
And it's sick that all these battles
然而變態的就是所有這些戰爭
Are what keeps me satisfied
卻讓我感到上癮、如此滿足
[Rihanna - Chorus]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry Well that's alright because I love the way you lie Love the way you lie Ohh, I love the way you lie Ohhh
[Rihanna - Bridge]
So maybe I'm a masochist
可能因為我就是個受虐狂吧
I try to run but I don't wanna ever be
我試圖擺脫它,但我骨子裡卻對它上癮
Till the walls are going down
一直到我們兩半俱傷、轟然倒地
There's smoke with all our memories
我們的記憶會煙消云散
[Eminem - Verse 3]
It's morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face,
清晨你醒來,陽光直射到你的面頰
Smeared make up as we lay in the wake of destruction,
你在拙劣地塗抹著,好像我們躺在廢墟上剛剛醒來
Hush baby, speak softly,
噓,寶貝兒,輕點兒說話
Tell me you're awfully sorry that you pushed me,
趕緊告訴我你有多麼不要臉吧,因為昨晚我在咖啡桌上
Into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me.
輕輕地把你推開、拒絕了你
Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me,
你碰我一下試試,我正好可以衝你大喊讓你滾遠
Run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy,
你奔出了屋子,我又犯賤的像條流浪狗一樣追你
Baby without you I'm nothing, I'm so lost, hug me,
寶貝兒啊,你是我生命的意義,我已經恍惚了,快來給我個安慰
Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you'll always love me.
然後你就可以對我說不管我有多麼落魄,你會永遠愛我
Then after that shove me, in the aftermath of the,
我們身處在自己製造的毀滅性的後果當中,我們是咎由自取、作繭自縛
Destructive path that we're on, two psychopaths but we,
它已經深深打擊了我,我們倆就是兩個心理變態
Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other's backs,
但是不管我們怎麼互相背後捅刀、帶來多少的傷害
That we'll have each other's backs, cause we're that lucky.
我們還是相濡以沫,因為我們就是有緣。
Together we move mountains, let's not make mountains outta mo' hills,
我們一起會解決掉這些大山似的難題,但求你別把大山再變成更多的小丘陵
You hit me twice, yeah but who's countin',
我記得,你打了我兩下,但是誰還在意
I may have hit you three times, I'm startin' to lose count but,
沒準兒我早已經回敬你三下了,我也開始懶得管了,但是
Together, we'll live forever, we found the youth fountain.
相依相伴,我們白頭偕老,我們已經找到愛情的不老泉
Our love, is crazy, we're nuts, but I refuse counselin',
我們的愛情已經畸形,我倆都是愛情的傻瓜,但是我拒絕妥協
And this house is too huge, if you move out, I'll burn all two thousand,
而且這房子太大了,要是你要搬走,我發誓絕對會把這全部的2000平米
Square feet of it to the ground, ain't shit you can do about it,
全部燒為灰燼,你絕對不能能阻止我,你無能為力,
『Cause with you I'm in my fucking mind, and without you I'm out it.
因為是你在才讓我的理智尚存,但如果失去了你,我就像斷線的風箏,失去控制。
[Rihanna - Chorus]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry Well that's alright because I love the way you lie Love the way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Kirk 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()